Admetos - Green Vintage Rugs • Sofa Rugs • Anatolian Rugs • Turkish Rugs • Green Area Rugs • Turkish Sofa Rugs • Boho Rugs • 207x116 Cm. = 6.7x3.8Ft.
Carpets and kilims have been the most important trade goods of Anatolia and Turks in many times of history. This work, which has been learned from generation to generation, is completely hand weaving. This kilim was produced in the province of Isparta, Turkey at the end of the 1950s. It was woven by hand by 1 woman on the loom. This product, which has been in our collection for years, has been carefully and safely protected for you.
• Origin: Anatolia, Isparta (TURKEY)
• Dimensions : 207 cm x 116 cm = L6'7'' feet x W3'8'' feet
• Materials: Wool On Cotton
• Technic : Handmade // handknotted // Handwoven
• All our rugs have been cleaned. It is ready to use.
• Shipping: Delivery between 2 and 5 days to your address with Fedex International Shipping.
|Material||Handmade Vintage from the 1960s Materials: Cotton, wool Length: 6.7 feet Width: 3.8 feet|
If you want to look at our other Antique Washed Rugs, please: