Acca Larentia - Red Vintage Rugs
Acca Larentia - Red Vintage Rugs • Handwoven Rugs • Anatolian Rugs • Turkish Rugs • Interior Decorations Rugs • Red Area Rugs 219 x 147 cm = 7.1 x 4.8 ft
It was woven in 1950 in Kayseri, the most frequented place of Turks on Anatolia in history. It is completely hand woven. It was bought by a collector when it came off the loom and has been very well preserved. This product, which has been in our collection for 10 years, has been presented to the user in the best way possible.
• Origin: Anatolia, Kayseri (TURKEY)
• Dimensions : 219 cm x 147 cm = L7'1'' feet x W4'8'' feet
• Materials: Wool On Cotton
• Technic : Handmade // handknotted // Handwoven
• All our rugs have been cleaned. It is ready to use.
• Shipping: Delivery between 2 and 5 days to your address with Fedex International Shipping.
|Material||Handmade Vintage from the 1950s Materials: Cotton Length: 7.1 feet Width: 4.8 feet|
If you want to look at our other Antique Washed Rugs, please: